Team members and families are ambassadors for the Christian Sports International BMX Ministries, team sponsors and must adhere to team expectations as follows:
1. Team members understand the value of sponsors and will do everything in their power to ride with team sponsor equipment and not publicly promote brands that conflict with team sponsors.
2. Team members will wear the current team uniform at all races, practices, podiums, promotional events, photo shoots, etc.
3. Team members will keep bicycle and team uniform clean and presentable at all times.
4. Team members will race fairly and display good sportsmanship at all times.
5. Team members will be knowledgeable about Christian Sports International BMX Ministries mission and team sponsors products and services.
6. Team members will attend, participate and promote Christian Sports International BMX Ministries programs and services (i.e. prayer/trackside services, community service events, camps, etc.) through face to face interaction, social media platforms, etc.
7. Team members/families will not contact any sponsor or potential co-sponsor directly regarding sponsorship or sponsorship items.
8. Team members/families understand that all team sponsorship, discounts, and pricing are for personal use and not for re-sale or distribution.
9. Team members agree to allow the team and all sponsors to use their likeness, image, results, statements, and name in any matter without time limitation.
10. Team members must add CSI BMX Ministries to all sections of the team member's USABMX bio, entry forms, etc.
11. Team members/families will refrain from publically making, posting, publishing or otherwise disseminating, derogatory remarks or comments that might reflect negatively upon Christian Sports International BMX Ministries, its team members, managers, partners or ventures in any manner including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, web blogs or other media, etc.
12. Team members/families will refrain from engaging in any behavior, physical, verbal or otherwise, which endangers the health, safety or well-being of any team manager, coach, parent, rider, participant, official or attendee.
13. Team members/families will refrain from using profanity at the track, in the presence of team members, especially while wearing team apparel at the track, in the pit or any other related areas.
14. Team members/families will treat any team manager, coach, parent, rider, participant, official or attendee with respect.
15. Team members/families will support local track operations through regular participation at local races and State Championship Race Series.
16. Team members/families will assist team management in coordinating team-related events as necessary, including pit set-up and tear down.
17. Team members/families understand that the pit space is an area to promote and market Christian Sports International BMX Ministries, therefore, equipment should be neatly stored, trash thrown away and permission given by team management for any guests who request to pit with our team for any extended period of time.
I agree to promote Christian Sports International BMX Ministries and sponsors brands whenever possible. I understand it is our responsibility to keep team management up to date on progress and I will notify team management of any significant changes in my status of competition. I acknowledge that my participation is purely voluntary and I agree to absolve International BMX Ministries and sponsors of liability or responsibility of any kind. I acknowledge that the Christian Sports International BMX Ministries team management has the right to cancel this agreement for any action at any time team management determines to be in violation of the team expectations.
The field Do you agree to Team Expectations? is required.
The maximum length for the field Rider's Name (signature) is 500 characters.
The maximum length for the field Parent Name (signature) if rider is under 18 is 500 characters.